Want to help the youth program to support your kids and grandkids Catholic Faith?
Help Us Out!
Check out the 3 ways you can support us. Pick one way… or more!
Food & Meal Donations
Food is such an essential element in bringing people together and of our faith! We gather around the altar table to receive nourishment from our Lord weekly in the Eucharist. We also gather together at events to share a meal – we would love your help with this!
In supplying food, please think of things your kids and grandkids like to eat and remember teenagers can consume a large amount of food!
If you would like to provide a meal, or if you prefer to pay for the expenses of a meal or part of it, please contact the Youth Minister, Graham Dano: [email protected]
Thank you for helping feed our young people!
Presence Ministry- Chaperones, Helpers, etc.
This ministry is all about being present to young people. They need role models and just friendly faces with all they deal with at school and in the world.
If you would like to hear more about how to be a chaperone/kitchen helper/etc. please feel free to contact the Youth Minister, Graham Dano: [email protected]
**Please note all adult volunteers must be safe environment (Virtus) trained. If you have not be trained but would like to volunteer, please contact Bethany Doll: [email protected]schools.org or 920-725-7714
Please pray for different intentions related to Youth Ministry:
- Prayers for the youth of the parish – for middle and high school students to encounter Jesus and become missionary disciples
- Prayers for our mission trip participants and all the people we will encounter (June 5-13)
- Prayers for our high school Core Team who help to plan and run our youth ministry events
- Prayers for our Adult Core Team and chaperones who help support and chaperone our youth ministry events
- Prayers for chaperones and supporters – for generous involvement from adults in the parish community
- Prayers for the Faith Formation Coordinator, Bethany and the Youth Ministry Intern, Graham – for energy and guidance by the Holy Spirit
- Prayers for the family – for unity and strength to face adversity and grow in holiness like the Holy Family
- Prayers for all youth events – for openness to the Holy Spirit and deepening of faith in all who participate
- Prayers for stability and growth in youth ministry – for trust in God’s plan and for His help in creating missionary disciples
We suggest one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be. Please feel free to alter or pray for these intentions in whatever way you feel called!
Thank you so much for your support! Prayers really do change lives!
Let me know if you have other prayer suggestions.